Chia pudding makes a fiber rich breakfast or snack…or enjoy as a satisfying treat to tame your sugar cravings!
Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- 2 cups non-dairy milk almond, rice, hemp, pea, soy, coconut
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for serving, optional
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Combine the non-dairy milk, chia seeds, honey or maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Stir until
- well combined. (Make sure the chia seeds are completely coated in almond milk in order to ensure proper absorption.)
- 2 Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving, and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and fruit if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.