Super Spring Salad
- ½ head of lettuce
- Big handful of kale
- Handful of green beans
- Small handful walnuts
- Small handful radishes
- Small handful plum tomatoes
- 2 oranges
- 6 to 8 dates
- Add roughly chopped lettuce and kale to the plate.
- Chop the green beans and on top of the greens.
- Slice the radishes and half the tomatoes, and place on top of the greens.
- Peel the orange and place the segments on the salad.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- To make the dressing add the dates to a blender along with the juice of one orange.
- Blend until the two ingredients are combined to resemble a dressing. You might need to scrape the sides down a few times.
- Pour the dressing over the salad
- Eat this salad as it is or serve with preferred protein and carbs for a dinner.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.