Easy Cauliflower Tater Tots
- ½ head large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ t onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly grease a baking sheet with the coconut oil.
- Steam the cauliflower florets in a large saucepan with an inch or so of water for 5 minutes until tender, but not mushy.
- Place steamed cauliflower in a food processor and pulse a few times until the cauliflower is about the size of rice OR finely chop the florets until the size of rice.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop out mixture 1 tablespoon at a time and shape into oval shapes. Place tots on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.