Keto Breakfast Coconut Cake
- 6 free-range eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 2 Tbsp stevia sweetener granulated or to taste
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F/175Grease a bread pan; set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil and stevia sweetener in a bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined well.
- Add the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking soda, and salt to the egg mixture; stir until the batter is lump-free.
- Cover with a kitchen towel, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Pour the batter in a prepared bread pan.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let it cool and slice. Sprinkle with stevia sweetener and serve.