Keto Zucchini Pizza Boats
- ½ medium sized zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp unsweetened marinara sauce
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds (don't throw them away!) Put the zucchini boats on a baking sheet.
- Peel the garlic cloves and slice them thinly with a knife Fry the garlic in about half of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until it gets a little bit browned Add the baby spinach and zucchini seeds Fry until soft Season with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread out the marinara sauce over the zucchini boats and top with the fried baby spinach and garlic Sprinkle the goat cheese on top.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.