Keto Baked Spicy Avocado with Eggs
- 2 avocado
- 4 large eggs free-range
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic-in- fused olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seeds and scoop out the avocado flesh.
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add the avocado flash and stir well.
- Pour the egg-avocado mixture in each avocado cavity.
- Place the avocado with eggs in a baking dish to be stable.
- Sprinkle the avocado with olive oil and cayenne pepper.
- Place the baking dish in a oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.