Keto Ground Pork with Scrambled Eggs Frittata (Instant Pot)
- 2 Tbsp lard
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 1 lb ground pork minced
- 6 free-range eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Press SAUTÉ button on your Instant Pot.
- When the word “hot” appears on the display, heat the lard and sauté the onions about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add ground pork and sauté with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh cilantro, stir and press Stop button.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs in your Instant Pot and stir.
- Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting for 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, press “Cancel” and carefully flip the Quick Release valve to let the pressure out.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 0.5gProtein: 35gFat: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!