Keto Baked Anchovies and Asparagus Omelet
- 2 oz anchovy in olive oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 3/4 cup spinach frozen- thawed
- 4 marinated asparagus
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F/185C.
- Grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place the anchovies on the bottom of your baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper; pour the mixture over the fish.
- Add the spinach and the chopped asparagus on top.
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.