Keto Instant Sour Shrimp with Asparagus
- 2 lbs shrimp frozen or fresh, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pour one cup of water in your Instant Pot, and insert the streamer.
- Wash, clean and cut the asparagus; place on a streamer.
- Place the shrimp on top of the asparagus.
- Pour the olive oil and a mix of lemon juice with salt and pepper.
- Finally, sprinkle chopped parsley over the shrimp.
- Lock lid into place and set on the STEAM setting for 2 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, press “Cancel” and carefully flip the Quick Release valve to let the pressure out.
- Serve hot
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.