Sexy Chocolate Cake
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Honey Mix
- ½ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Preheat oven to 320°F
- Combine the cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, Honey Mix, vanilla, coconut milk and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Mix well until smooth and combined – a whisk works well for this.
- Pour into a 9-inch baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cake for 55 – 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Best to test after 45 to make sure as oven temps may vary.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Spread with ganache or healthy chocolate mousse and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.