Keto Lemon Black Pepper Tuna Salad
- 1 cucumber diced small
- 2/3 medium avocado diced small
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Two 5-oz cans of tuna
- 2 Tablespoons coconut mayo (or olive oil mayo)
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salad greens optional
- Olive oil and lemon juice for salad dressing optional
- Mix together the diced cucumber and avocado with the lemon juice.
- Flake the tuna and mix well with the mayo and mustard.
- Add the tuna to the avocado and cucumber. Add salt to taste.
- Prepare the salad greens.
- Place the tuna salad on top of the salad greens.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top.
Calories: 480kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 45gFat: 30g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!