Keto Tuna Fish Cakes with Parsley Tomato Sauce
For the Tuna Fish Cakes
- Two 5-oz cans of tuna (or salmon)
- 1 Tablespoon (2g) fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) shredded coconut (or replace with more coconut flour)
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon (7g) salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) coconut oil to cook in
For the Parsley Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons (4g) fresh parsley
- 4 cherry tomatoes diced small
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) olive oil (add in more if needed)
- Salt to taste
- Flake the tuna.
- Mix all the fish cake ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 4 thin patties.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Cook the 4 patties until they turn golden.
- Turn them over and cook the other side until they also turn golden.
- In a blender/food processor, blend all the sauce ingredients together and serve the sauce
- with the fish cakes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.