Keto Cheesy-Crust Pizza
- 11⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1⁄2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pizza sauce
- 20 pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, the Cheddar cheese, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- On a parchment-lined 16-inch pizza pan, spread the cheese dough evenly around the pan. The crust should be thin, but without any holes.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake the crust for 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned. Check the oven after 10 minutes to make sure it’s not burning.
- Remove the crust from the oven. Turn the oven to broil.
- With paper towels, blot any excess grease from the crust.
- Spread the sauce over the crust. Top with the remaining 1⁄2 cup of mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni.
- Return the pan to the oven. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Cool the pizza for 3 to 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.