Keto Pumpkin and Macadamia Soup
- 1 tablespoon macadamia or olive oil
- ½ cup roughly chopped macadamias
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 cups diced or canned pumpkin
- 1 small tart apple (chopped)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- sour cream for topping
- Whole or halved macadamias (roasted for garnish)
- Heat oil in a heavy stock pot and sauté macadamias, onions and ginger for 2 – 3 minutes. Stir in apple and pumpkin slices and sauté for 2 – 3 minutes (if substituting canned pumpkin puree, add only the apple in the step above and use pumpkin puree when you add chicken stock). Pour in chicken stock. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until apples/pumpkin become soft. Transfer to blender and blend until smooth.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.