Keto Chicken Avocado Creamy Salad
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thighs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped celeries
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Add oregano to the almond milk then stir well.
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into slices then rub with almond milk mixture. Let it rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat an oven to 250°F and line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Spread the seasoned chicken on the prepared baking tray and bake until the chicken is done.
- While waiting for the chicken, cut the avocado into halves then remove the seed.
- Peel the avocado then cut into cubes.
- Place the avocado cubes in a salad bowl then drizzle lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil over the avocado.
- Add chopped celeries, cilantro, onion, and pepper to the salad bowl then toss to combine.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Top the chicken with avocado salad then serve immediately.
- Enjoy right away.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.