Keto Zucchini & Sausage Boats
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 lb of ground sausage
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Scoop out the insides of the sliced zucchini to create zucchini shells
- Place the insides of the zucchini, onion, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and oregano in a pan, sauté until brown on medium heat
- Add the sausage to the pan, cook on heat until browned
- Lay the zucchini shells in a glass baking dish
- Scoop the sausage mixture evenly onto them
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Pour the chicken broth into the bottom of the pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.