Keto General Tso’s Chicken
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek, hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6-7 chicken thighs, cubed
- ½ cup almond flour
- pinch of Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- ¼– ½ cup oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar ketchup
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Crush-up pork rinds
- Whisk together eggs & cream in one bowl
- Mix almond flour and a pinch of salt in the second bowl
- Put crushed pork rinds into the third bowl
- Coat chicken with almond flour, dip into egg/cream mixture, then coat chicken pieces with pork rinds.
- Repeat until all of the chicken is done.
- Heat ¼ cup of oil in a wok or large skillet at medium-high heat. Once hot, cook the chicken in oil.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Heat a clean wok or skillet at medium-high heat and add sauce to the plan.
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, add to the pan and coat the chicken
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.