Keto Beef Pecan
- ½ small onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- Pinch pepper
- ½ cup beef Rich Stock
- 1¾ cups half-and-half cream, or Almond Milk
- ¼ cup half-and-half cream, or Almond Milk mixed with 1½ teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 1⅓ pounds ground beef
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 6" head cauliflower including Cooking oil spray
- ¾ cup almonds ground
- ⅓ cup soy protein powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Sweet & Slender
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia Plus
- 4 tablespoons butter chilled
- ¾ cup pecan pieces broken
- In a 4-quart saucepan with a lid, cook the onion in the butter over medium heat until golden, for about 10 minutes. Add the celery, sea salt, marjoram, parsley, seasoning salt, pepper, and stock to the pan, cover it, and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer it for 10 minutes until the celery becomes soft. Remove the lid, pour in the 1 3/4 cups half-and-half, and heat it over medium-low heat until it is steaming. It is very important that you do not boil your half-and-half. Add the half-and half/ arrowroot mixture and set the sauce aside.
- While the onions and celery are cooking, brown the ground beef in a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat with the seasoning salt. When the beef is thoroughly browned, drain it, and set it aside.
- Using a food processor with a chopping blade, finely chop the cauliflower into small pieces that resemble rice. A pulsing action works best for this task. Put the chopped cauliflower into a large bowl and set it aside.
- To make the topping, add all of the topping ingredients EXCEPT the pecans to the food processor bowl, and pulse until well combined. Pour the topping into a small mixing bowl and add the broken pecan pieces. Set it aside.
- When the sauce is done, add the ground beef and mix it well. Spray a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking oil spray, and spread the cauliflower evenly over the bottom of the dish. Pour the beef and cream mixture over the cauliflower, making sure that all of the cauliflower is covered with the sauce. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the beef mixture. Bake at 350◦F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and topping is golden brown. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.