Chicken Apple Sausage Patties
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- ¼ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1 t poultry seasoning
- ½ t dried rosemary
- ½ t dried thyme
- ½ t fennel seeds
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ½ t salt
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- In a medium-sized pan or skillet, heat the coconut oil and add the apple, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, dried rosemary, dried thyme, and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until apple and onion are tender.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken in a food processor and blend until ground.
- Add the egg, chicken and onion mixture to the food processor, along with an additional ½ teaspoon salt. Process until mixed.
- Heat up a bit more coconut oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add a few large scoops of the chicken mixture (roughly the size of a golf ball) and press them down with a spoon to flatten into patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining chicken mixture.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.