Healthy Coconut Oatmeal
- 4 T coconut flour sifted
- 1 T shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- Heat a small saucepan over mediumhigh heat. Add coconut flour, coconut milk, shredded coconut. Whisk until the mixture nearly comes to a boil (it should be thick). You may need to adjust the coconut flour and/or coconut milk, depending on the consistency of your coconut flour.
- Reduce heat to low for 2-3 minutes and then add the egg. Make sure the mixture is fairly cool when you add the egg so that it does not scramble. To be safe, you may want to remove the saucepan from the heat to place the egg into the mixture.
- Whisk the egg into the mixture another 2-3 minutes until it is fully combined with the batter and thickens more.
- Transfer oatmeal to a bowl and top with your favorite oatmeal toppings before devouring!
- Pro Tip: Leftovers can be refrigerated overnight and warmed in the microwave or on the stove the next morning by adding a little coconut milk to thicken it. Just be sure to check on it and stir periodically as you microwave it to be sure it has enough liquid to avoid burning.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.