Keto Tiny Mozzarella Stick
- 1 1 ½-ounce bag pork rinds
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 large free-range egg white
- 10 whole-milk organic mozzarella cheese sticks Oil for frying Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the pork rinds, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pulse until you have a bread crumb–like consistency. Use a spatula to stir in the Parmesan cheese. Transfer some of the mixture to a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the egg and egg white.
- Cut each mozzarella stick into two short halves.
- Dip each mozzarella half into the egg mixture, then roll it in the “breading,” refilling the breading as needed. Place the coated mozzarella sticks on the lined baking sheet or plate.
- Freeze the mozzarella sticks for at least 1 hour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. When the oil is hot, fry the mozzarella sticks for about 1 minute on each side. Serve warm, with marinara sauce for dipping
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.