Keto Classic Bacon and Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 slices of bacon thin
- 1 cherry tomatoes ( Optional)
- fresh parsley ( Optional)
- Fry the bacon in a pan on medium high heat until crispy Put aside on a plate Leave the rendered fat in the pan.
- Use the same pan to fry the eggs Place it over medium heat and crack your eggs into the bacon grease (you can also crack them into a measuring cup and carefully pour into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease).
- Cook the eggs any way you like them For sunny side up leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top For eggs cooked over easy flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry them at the same time.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.