Keto Buttery Waffles with Strawberries
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 1 Tablespoon “Just Whites” (egg white powder or substitute)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 Tablespoon gluten flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons oat bran
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ Teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ cup sliced stawberries
- Mix egg whites from separated eggs with cream of tartar and beat until stiff peaks form. Blend egg yolks, “Just Whites”, cottage cheese, gluten flour, butter, oat bran and vanilla separately in a blender until smooth. Fold blended mixture gently into egg whites. Cook with a standard waffle iron coated with a nonstick cooking spray.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.