Keto Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed)
- ⅔ cup finely chopped ham
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Pour 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion and mushrooms until tender. Add in the spinach and ham. Continue to cook and stir mixture until the excess moisture evaporates. Allow to cool slightly. Beat in the eggs and then add cheese, spinach and pepper, making sure to blend well.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish and bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.