Keto Lemon Mousse
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 4 eggs separated
- 4 tablespoons full fat plain yogurt
- 5 tablespoons granulated Swerve
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated Swerve
- Set up a double boiler with a glass bowl and add the egg yolks, lemon juice and lemon zest, Swerve, and yogurt
- Whisk constantly until the mixture thickens into a curd like consistency.
- Remove from the heat and set aside, stirring occasionally as it cools.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- When the lemon curd mix has cooled completely, fold it into the egg whites gently until combined.
- Pour mousse into ramekins and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream, vanilla extract, and Swerve until stiff peaks form.
- Serve the mousse topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
Calories: 107kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 5gFat: 8gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!