Keto Breakfast Egg on Avocado
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium avocados
- 6 medium eggs
- Prepare muffin tins and preheat oven to 350oF.
- To ensure that the egg would fit inside the cavity of the avocado, lightly scrape off 1/3 of the meat.
- Place avocado on muffin tin to ensure that it faces with the top up.
- Evenly season each avocado with pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add one egg on each avocado cavity and garnish tops with cheese.
- Pop in the oven and bake until the egg white is set, around 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.