Keto-Approved Egg Muffin Sandwich
- 1 large egg, free-range or organic
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon heavy whipping cream or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon water
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large eggs, free range or organic
- 2 slices cheddar cheese or other hard type cheese
- Optional: 1 cup greens
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make the Muffin: In a small mixing bowl, mix well almond flour, flax meal, baking soda, and salt. Stir in water, cream, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in cheese and evenly divide in two single-serve ramekins.
- Pop in the microwave and cook for 75 seconds.
- Make the Filling: on medium fire, place a small nonstick pan, heat ghee and cook the eggs to desired doneness. Season with pepper and salt.
- To make the muffin sandwiches, slice the muffins in half. Spread cream cheese on one side and mustard on the other side.
- Add egg and greens. Top with the other half of sliced muffin.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.