Keto Pancakes with Berries and Whipped Cream
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of cottage cheese
- 1 tsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together Let sit for 5- 10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non stick skillet Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3- 4 minutes on each side Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.