Keto Lemon & Thyme Chicken
- 4 thigh & leg chicken quarters bone in, skin on
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T lemon juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Place the pieces of chicken in a food safe, re-sealable plastic bag. Make the marinade by mixing together the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Pour over the chicken pieces, seal the bag and place in refrigerator.
- You can do this in the morning before heading out for the day, or an hour before you plan to cook your meal. The longer marinating time will result in a more lemony/garlic flavored chicken.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Remove chicken from the marinade but don’t pat it dry. Place the chicken pieces on a foil lined rimmed sheet allowing bits of garlic and thyme to cling to the chicken. Place on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 F.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.