- ½ second spray coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 3 tbsp Xylitol
- 4 large Eggs (Whole)
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tap Water
- 4 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped English Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with coconut cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave and set aside to cool.
- With an electric mixer on medium, beat butter and xylitol until light and creamy, about 4 minutes. Turn speed down to low and beat in eggs, one at a time. Add melted chocolate and blend well. Add almond flour, water, xylitol and extracts (3 tbsp chocolate extract is optional); mix until just combined. Fold in nuts. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs. Cool and cut into 16 squares.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.