Keto English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Salt to taste Butter, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and grease 6 wells of a large muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs, and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes.
- Scoop batter evenly into the bottom of the muffin well, and smooth with a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3gFat: 17gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!