Keto Low Carb Chili
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs lean beef (chopped)
- 4 cups canned tomatoes (drained or 4 cups beef both)
- 2 Teaspoons salt omit if using broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon crushed cumin
- 2-3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cans Eden Black soybeans drained
- Place all ingredients in a large stock pot or slow cooker. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1- 2 hours. The longer this mix simmers, the more the flavors will set in. For extra carb reduction: substitute beef broth or stock in place of tomatoes (broth version reduces carbs to 3.2 grams per serving).
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.