Keto Grilled Shrimp and Chicken
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ pint heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces shrimp
- Grated Romano cheese for garnish
- Combine the poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper, white pepper, onion powder and garlic powder in a small bowl, then divide in half. Melt butter in skillet over low heat and add cream, broth and ½ spice mixture. Stir well and allow to thicken into sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Heat cooking oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add chicken breasts and ine and sauté with remaining ½ of spice mixture until chicken is cookd through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grates. Place shrimp on hot grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Serve each chicken breast topped with grilled shrimp and covered with cream sauce. Garnish with Romano cheese.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.