Keto Mexican Veal Sausages
- 1½ pounds ground veal
- 2 green onions finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green or red salsa
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup green or red salsa for garnish
- ¼ cup sour cream for garnish
- 1 lime (cut into slices or wedges, for garnish)
- Combine veal, onion, and all spices in a mixing bowl and blend together (mash together with bare hands for best results!). Shape mixture into 4 sausage links. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet on high heat and brown sausage 8-10 minutes, turning frequently.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.