Keto Easy Kung Pao Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts approx. 1 lb, diced
- ½ medium cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 small carrot peeled and diced
- 10 cashews optional
- 6 dried red chilies or 2 jalapenos
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Coconut oil or avocado oil to cook in
- Sauté the diced chicken breast in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on high heat until cooked. Remove and put on a plate.
- Sauté the diced cucumber, carrot, cashews, and chilies in coconut oil on high heat until the carrots soften a bit (5 minutes).
- Add in the cooked diced chicken, garlic, tamari sauce, and vinegar. Sauté for 5 more minutes and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.