Keto Chicken and Thyme Sausages with Raspberry Arugula Salad
- For Chicken Sausages
- 2 chicken breasts or use 3/4 lb (340 ground chicken
- 2 slices bacon cooked and broken into small bits
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 teaspoons (2 fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons (6 garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons (6 onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- For Raspberry Arugula Salad
- 2 oz (60 arugula
- 1 oz (30 baby spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 10-15 parsley or cilantro leaves remove the stem
- 14 pitted olives
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon (15 molive oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 mlemon juice
- 14 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Food processes all the ingredients together.
- Form 12 thin patties (1/2 inch thicfrom the meat and place on a baking tray lined with foil (so you don’t need to wash the baking tray).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature of a patty near the middle of the tray is 170 F (77 C).
- While the sausages are baking, make the Raspberry Arugula Salad
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 21g