Keto Chicken and Thyme Sausages with Raspberry Arugula Salad
- For Chicken Sausages
- 2 chicken breasts or use 3/4 lb (340 ground chicken
- 2 slices bacon cooked and broken into small bits
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- For Raspberry Arugula Salad
- 2 oz arugula
- 2 oz baby spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 10-15 parsley or cilantro leaves remove the stem
- 14 pitted olives
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 14 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Food processes all the ingredients together.
- Form 12 thin patties (1/2 inch thicfrom the meat and place on a baking tray lined with foil (so you don’t need to wash the baking tray).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature of a patty near the middle of the tray is 170 F (77 C).
- While the sausages are baking, make the Raspberry Arugula Salad
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.