Keto Cacao Cashew Fat Bombs
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Melt coconut oil and almond butter over medium heat.
- Transfer into a bowl. Stir in coconut flour and cacao powder, mixing until well combined.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes until mixture is solid.
- Lightly pulse the cashews in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Remove fat bomb mixture from freezer and scoop a ½ tablespoon of the mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball and coat with the blended cashews.
- Refrigerate until solid and serve.