Keto Strawberry Lemon Chia Pancakes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup strawberries diced
- In a blender, grind cashews until powder like consistency, careful to not over blend or it will turn into butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender, except for strawberries and chia seeds.
- Blend until smooth. Once thoroughly mixed fold in strawberries and chia seeds. Heat a griddle to medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour about ¼ cup of pancake mix onto preheated grill.
- Allow to cook about 2-3 minutes until edges are set and then flip.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Serve warm with sugar-free syrup.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.