Keto Seasoned Goat Stew (Crock Pot)
- 3 Tbsp lard
- 2 spring onions chopped (only green parts)
- 2 lbs Goat meat boneless Beef Roast can be substituted for Goat
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp dill finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp almond crushed
- 1 cup white wine or water
- Add lard and chopped onions into your Slow Cooker.
- Place the goat meat on the top, and season with the oregano, dill, tar-ragon, crushed almonds and the salt and pepper.
- Pour the wine or water and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 hours.
- Serve hot.