Keto Chicken Parmesan
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts halved
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sugar-free Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound the chicken and atten until all pieces are about 1⁄2 inch thick. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound the chicken until all pieces are about 1⁄2 inch thick. This is optional.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1⁄2 cup of Parmesan cheese, the almond flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the egg.
- Set up a “breading” station: Line up the egg wash, then the Parmesan coating. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash, then thoroughly coat in the “breading.” Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil for about 2 minutes. Add the “breaded” chicken. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned on each side.
- Remove from the skillet and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Pasta Sauce and divide the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese among the chicken. Sprinkle each with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese is thoroughly melted.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.