Keto Spicy Mediterranean Shrimp with Zucchini Spaghetti
- 4 large zucchinis spiralized
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 20 jumbo shrimps detailed
- With the use of mandolin spiralize your zucchini. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, sea salt, red pepper flakes. Combine seasonings with shrimp.
- Heat the oil in a large frying skillet.
- Add the seasoned shrimps and cook 8 - 10 minutes.
- Combine zucchini spaghetti with shrimps and toss gently to combine well. Turn-off the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve hot