Keto Stewed Chicken with Zucchini
- 1 cup duck fat
- 1 scallion green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme and oregano finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt and ground black
- pepper to taste
- 2 chickens breast boneless and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 zucchini sliced
- Heat the duck fat in a large pot.
- Add the green parts of scallion and spices (parsley, fresh thyme and oregano and salt and pepper).
- Add the chicken breast and rub to coat with the duck fat and spice mixture.
- Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cups of water and cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook for about 10 more minutes, until the chicken and zucchini are tender.
- Serve hot.