Keto BBQ Pork Sliders
- 12 oz. smoked pulled pork cooked & shredded
- 1/3 cup low sugar barbeque sauce
- 3 slices provolone cheese cut in half
- 6 whole wheat rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and place the bottom of the rolls in the sprayed baking dish, set aside.
- In a bowl combine smoked pulled pork and barbeque sauce, toss until well coated.
- Distribute barbeque pulled pork over the tops of the rolls in the baking dish. Place ½ a slice of cheese over each slider.
- Place the top of the rolls on sliders and cover baking dish with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool. When ready to serve place shredded lettuce on each slider. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.