Keto Chicken Cheese Balls with Coconut Crumbles
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thigh
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated coconut
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- Cut the boneless chicken thigh then Process until smooth.
- Transfer the chicken to a mixing bowl then add almond flour to the chicken.
- Crack an egg and drop in the bowl and after that, mix the chicken with the almond flour and egg until combined.
- Shape the chicken mixture into small balls then set aside.
- Crack the remaining egg and place in a bowl.
- Season the egg with pepper then mix well.
- Dip chicken ball in the egg mixture then roll in the grated coconut. Make sure that the cheese balls are completely coated with grated coconut.
- After that, preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully put the chicken cheese balls in the skillet and fry until all sides are lightly golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the fried chicken cheese balls from the frying pan then strain the oil.
- Arrange the cheese balls on a serving dish and serve.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.