Keto Grilled Chicken Satay with Spicy Cashew Sauces
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons red chili flakes
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 kaffir lime leaf
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into cubes then season with pepper. Let the chicken rest
- Place roasted cashews in a blender then add red chili flakes and minced garlic to the blender.
- Pour water into over the cashews then blend.
- Transfer the cashew mixture to a saucepan then add kaffir lime leaf to it. Bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, remove the cashew sauce from heat then drizzle coconut aminos over the sauce. Stir well then let it cool.
- Next, preheat a grill over medium heat then wait until it is ready.
- In the meantime, using a wooden skewer prick the chicken cubes then brush with extra virgin olive oil.
- Once the grill is ready, place the chicken satay on it and grill until done. Don’t forget to flip the chicken satay and make sure that both sides of the chicken satay are completely cooked.
- Arrange the cooked chicken satay on a serving dish then drizzle cashew sauce on top.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.