Keto Spicy Chicken Sauté Tossed With Avocado
- 2 1/4 lb. chicken breasts diced
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook chicken in
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Mix the spices together (garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper).
- Add the diced chicken breast pieces to the spices and rub spices into chicken pieces.
- Sauté the spice rubbed chicken pieces in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, place them on a plate to cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the chicken pieces along with the diced avocado and peppers into a bowl and gently toss with olive oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.