Keto Spicy Chicken Sauté Tossed With Avocado
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 2 Tablespoons (20 garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (7 onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 chili powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 avocado remove stone, scoop out and dice
- 1 green pepper diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 molive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 mmustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook chicken in
- Mix the spices together (garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper).
- Add the diced chicken breast pieces to the spices and rub spices into chicken pieces.
- Sauté the spice rubbed chicken pieces in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, place them on a plate to cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the chicken pieces along with the diced avocado and pepper into a bowl and gently toss with olive oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 40g