Keto Sesame Beef Salad
- 1/2 lb beef cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- Avocado oil or coconut oil to sauté the beef cubes in
- 6 oz iceberg lettuce cut into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons 8 green onions (scallions or chives)
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 1/4 zucchini shredded
- 1/4 small carrot shredded
- 2 Tablespoons approx. sliced almonds or whole almonds
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1.5 Tablespoons sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 Tablespoon vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the beef cubes in the tamari sauce for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables (if you haven’t done so alreadand put them together in a bowl.
- Sauté the marinated beef in a frying pan with the avocado oil or coconut oil until the beef is cooked.
- Toss the cooked beef cubes with the vegetables, sliced almonds, and dressing ingredients. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.