Keto Sesame Beef Salad
- 1/2 lb (225 beef cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 mtamari sauce
- Avocado oil or coconut oil to sauté the beef cubes in
- 6 oz (170 iceberg lettuce cut into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons 8 green onions (scallions or chives
- 2 Tablespoons (4 cilantro
- 1/4 zucchini shredded
- 1/4 small carrot shredded
- 2 Tablespoons (9 sliced almonds or whole almonds
- 1 Tablespoon (9 sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 1.5 Tablespoons 22 msesame oil (or olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7 mvinegar
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the beef cubes in the tamari sauce for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables (if you haven’t done so alreadand put them together in a bowl.
- Sauté the marinated beef in a frying pan with the avocado oil or coconut oil until the beef is cooked.
- Toss the cooked beef cubes with the vegetables, sliced almonds, and dressing ingredients. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 27g