Keto Vegged Up Burgers With Parsley Cauliflower Salad
For the burgers
- 2/3 lb (300 ground beef
- 1/3 leek or onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (4 parsley chopped
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil to cook in
For the parsley cauliflower salad
- 7 oz (200 cauliflower florets chopped into halves or quarters
- 2 Tablespoons (30 molive oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 mlemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons (6 parsley chopped
- 4 olives pitted and diced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the burger ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form into meat patties (approx. 4).
- Pan-fry in coconut oil or grill.
- Meanwhile, make the parsley cauliflower salad.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 29g