Keto Grilled Shrimp with Avocado Salad
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, garlic powder, 1⁄4 teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Mix until the shrimp are coated thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the avocado, bell pepper, tomato, onion, and lime juice. Sprinkle with the remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon of salt. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Place the shrimp on the hot griddle, on their sides. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the griddle.
- Plate with the avocado salad to serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.