Keto Lemon Marinated Sirloin
- 1 pound steak (your choice of cuts)
- 1 Teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 4 Teaspoons Splenda
- 1½ Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅛ Teaspoon pepper
- If steak has fat around edges, be sure to score them first with a knife. Place the steak into a shallow baking dish. Combine all ingredients to make the lemon marinade and pour over steak. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours so the marinade has a chance to soak in. Grill steak to your preference on an outdoor grill, adding leftover over marinade during cooking to maintain tenderness.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.